---------------------------------------------------------------
Submit your url, Articles, Blogs, Websites, etc,

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Torrents Guide

This blog is called Mininova Fansite and is written by someone who goes by the name Author. Following is the way he describes his torrent-related blog.

"My blog is the best place for torrent freaks, who like to download latest movies, songs and TV shows using P2P technology. This site I have made keeping in mind new torrent users as well as experts. I try to address commonly asked issues related to bittorent terminology. You will find information regarding how to increase torrent speed, seeds, peers, as well as top torrent sites. I have special posts regarding Mac torrent users.
I hope people will find my Mininova Fansite helpful in their quest of understanding this great method of file-sharing."

I would like to add that this site is great for those seeking information on how to properly use torrents?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook
Torrents GuideSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend